I am so excited to post this wishlist since I will be going shopping soon (that means an upcoming haul!!) and before any shopping trip I like to browse stores websites and see what they have so I will have an idea of what I want and what to expect. I decided to show you guys my official spring wishlist, along with links to store that may sell it so you can buy it if you wish!
*if you would like to know the exact place to find the items in the picture below you can visit my polyvore and see it there!
1. T-shirts: I will be travelling this spring/summer and these are the best things to take along, because they’re inexpensive and so simple to throw on while I am vacation-ing (is that even a thing? Haha!) They are extremely cheap and good quality for their price at F21
2. Halter Dress: I don’t have any dress that is similar to this and I feel like it would be so flattering since the smallest point is the neckline and waist. They emphasize the waist and make it flattering on practically anyone! I found a similar one from Hollister
3. You can’t resist those glossy new sunnies that are on the racks every Spring and this year I will be “investing” in an inexpensive pair of sunglasses. I have really wanted this design for a while now, they look like the popular pair of Ray-Bans that so many people have but I saw a much cheaper pair at PacSun.
4. I have always loved rose gold and rose gold watches are so timeless and chic they make any outifit complete, you can dress them up or down and wear them as a statement piece or with other bracelets. Basically extremely versatile. This one from is so pretty and very expensive but a really great investment. If you’re not ready to break the bank with a $225 watch from Kate Spade, you can get one from F21.
5. Color-Blocked Sweaters: Even though it gets warmer in the springtime there are still those chilly days, and maybe you need a cover on a plain dress, there are plenty of options!
6. There are only so many bad hair days one can take, but having a fedora is a lifesaver. Just throw it on and you’re good to go.
7. Lastly, these shoes have been on my wishlist for as long as I can imagine, they seem like casual slip ons and I can’t wait to find them!
So, here is the end of such a loooonnggg post. I hope you liked this different post, let me know in the comments and by liking it! Have a lovely day!
instagram: apekshaxg ()