This is a more lifestyle kinda post but I really wanted to do this because I get so many questions on what it’s like to be a vegetarian, and honestly, having been a vegetarian my whole life I don’t feel like I’m missing anything. In fact it’s an all around gain for me, I have never had to worry about weight in my life.
Another good reason to switch to the veggie life is that many of the diseases and sicknesses are born from meat, such as cardiovascular disease, heart disease, cancer and, diabetes. Eating using the vegetarian eating plan reduces and in some cases eliminates those chances.
But all the health benefits aside, you might want to switch but you question probably is ‘how’? Look no further my friends here I have put together ways to start living a healthier life NOW!
• Stock up on your favorite fruits and veggies.
• Learn different ways to cook them, instead of a strawberry smoothie at bananas and boom you have a new favorite!
• Don’t start right away! Ease into it, start by eating a few veggies and slowly make your way.
• Set a goal; without a goal you won’t get very far!
• Pick out more fresh veggies not frozen.
This is a great place to start! And if you need help just comment! Hope this helped!